Summer University Project
Discovering European Cultural Diversity Since 1988.
© 1988-2019 AEGEE-Europe.
Under the patronage of Mrs Androulla Vasiliou, previous European Commissioner for Education, Culture, Multilingualism and Youth.
Summer University Coordination Team
- Project Manager: Christian Seuling (AEGEE-Bamberg)
- Content Manager & Treasurer: Marijana Asprovska (AEGEE-Skopje)
- Public Relations Responsible: Anastasiia Sheremet (AEGEE-Odessa)
- IT Responsible & Publications Responsible: Akshat Jangam (AEGEE-Leuven)
- Appointed CD Member: Marco Daniele (AEGEE-Torino)
- Appointed CD Member: Matis Joab (AEGEE-Tallinn)
Privacy Statement version 2019
- AEGEE-Europe stores your personal data for your application to Summer Universities, and only uses your personal data for this purpose;
- You have the right to request all personal data we store about you. You can do so by writing to email@example.com.
- You have the right to withdraw the permission to store your data. Please keep in mind that this will cancel your application. Exceptions to this rule can be made as mentioned below.
- Your data will be stored in a database upon application;
- Your data will be available in the database for you, the board of your local, the boards of the antennae to whose SU you applied and the Summer University Coordination Team (including the responsible Comité Directeur member);
- The local organisers reserve the right to utilise the data of the participants solely and exclusively for the purposes directly related to the arrangements in the organisation of the Summer University.
- Your data shall be deleted or anonymized latest 30th November 2019;
- It will never be given to other people than mentioned above.
Participants of the project agree to:
- Country of data processing is The Netherlands;
- Dutch law is fully applicable to this database;
- Access to your data can be forced by Dutch court decision. AEGEE-Europe will fully cooperate with the legal authorities by decision of Dutch court;
- AEGEE-Europe does its utmost best to protect your data, although they cannot be held responsible for unauthorized access outside its control (including, but not limited to hacking, theft of hardware and eavesdropping).
This version of the privacy statement will be valid until the 30th of November 2019. The current version will always be available at the web page of the Summer University webpage of the according year.
- Created by Raul A.P.
- Edited by Costas Deltouzos in 2011, 2012 .
- Edited by Antonis Triantafyllakis in 2015.
- Edited by Philipp Blum in 2015 - 2017.
- Edited by Jani Dugonik in 2017 - 2018.
- Edited by Akshat Jangam in 2018 - 2019.
- Andrea Nostro & Costas Deltouzos.
- Updated by Philipp Blum in 2015 - 2017.
- Updated by Jani Dugonik in 2017 - 2018.
- Updated by Akshat Jangam in 2018 - 2019.
- Gerardo García Díaz